Trade with confidence!
Your credits are 100% covered
with Listia Assurance
Buyers get a FULL REFUND
- If an item won on Listia is not received or significantly not as described in the listing.
- If a seller changes the listing terms (as outlined in the description) after it ends, and the buyer disagrees.
Sellers can KEEP ALL
- If a winner does not pay shipping, is non-responsive, or otherwise experiences buyer's remorse.
- If a winner claims they did not receive an item, but the seller has provided a valid tracking number indicating the item was delivered to the winner's verified address.
How it Works
- Contact the seller or buyer if you have an issue and try to resolve it.
- If that doesn't work, just file a dispute from your listing page.
- We work with both parties and make a decision based on the guidelines above.
What's Not Covered?
Listia Assurance does not cover shipping charges or other arrangements and trades made outside of Listia. The best way to recover shipping charges is to use a trusted payment processor such as PayPal and avoid sending cash or checks in the mail. For complete details, please view our rules page.