**Bonus Bruce Lee's Training Secret"
THE SCIENCE OF FOOTWORK
The JKD key to defeating any attack By: Ted Wong
16) Phon-Sao Trapping Hands
17) Pak sao Slapping Hand
18) Lop sao Pulling Hand
19) Jut sao Jerking Hand
20) Jao sao Running Hand
21) Huen sao Circling Hand
22) Boang sao Deflecting Hand (elbow up)
23) Fook sao Horizontal Deflecting Arm
24) Maun sao Inquisitive Hand (Gum Sao)
25) Gum sao Covering, Pressing Hand, Forearm
26) Tan sao Palm Up Deflecting Hand
27) Ha pak Low Slap
28) Ouy ha pak Outside Low Slap Cover
29) Loy ha pak Inside Low Slap Cover
30) Ha o’ou sao Low Outside Hooking Hand
31) Woang pak High Cross Slap
32) Goang sao Low Outer Wrist Block
33) Ha da Low Hit
Along with other techniques.
This is the SECOND E-Paper on Bruce Lee released by The Wrong Brothers.
Of the many things my late Sifu Bruce Lee impressed upon me, the most important
was the need to be fluidly mobile. Probably the most important component in JFJKD is footwork. Ironically, most of the martial artists I see practicing today, and this is by no means addressed only to amateurs or beginners are neglecting their footwork which is unfortunate, owing to the fact that footwork is, quite simply, the science of motion.
*Note: If you need a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get it here www.Adobe.com.
DISCLAIMER I can’t guarantee that an ebook is useful or informative to an individual as it all depends on your knowledge, expertise, educational level, and experience about the subject.
That this is not a physical copy of a traditional book, it’s a digital book in pdf format
I own the copyright and/or is licensed to sell this item on auction sites. This item does not infringe on any copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property
I am either:
Proof of the above can and will be provided to Staff if requested.