Free: Egyptian Hieroglyphic Charm - Charms - Auctions for Free Stuff

FREE: Egyptian Hieroglyphic Charm

Egyptian Hieroglyphic Charm
A member of Listia gave this away for free!
Do you want FREE stuff like this?
Big yes    Big no
Listia is 100% Free to use
Over 100,000 items are FREE on Listia
Declutter your home & save money
La times

"Listia is like EBay, except everything is free" - Los Angeles Times

"An Awesome Way To Give And Get Free Stuff" - Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
This Stuff is Free Too:

The listing, Egyptian Hieroglyphic Charm has ended.

This is a charm that I purchased at an Estate Sale a couple years ago. I wasn't aware the the hieroglyphics actually spelled out a name. :)

After having it looked it appears that the charm spells out JOAN and the head of the woman on the bottom part of the charm is just extra and has no meaning.

I cannot say for sure but this is what I know to be true.

It does have markings on it of .925 and 750. I know that the marking of .925 is for sterling silver but not sure what the 750 is, I'm assuming for the gold trim around it.

This charm is sent as is :) It is older looking and could probably use a good cleaning however there is nothing wrong with the bale or the charm.

It measures 1-3/4" long and just under 1/2" wide.

No buyers remorse please.

Good luck!
Questions & Comments
750 means that the gold alloy is 75% pure. In other words,18 karat gold. The remaining 25% can be a precious or base metal depending upon what color gold the original manufacturer/customer wanted.
May 3rd, 2015 at 10:10:49 PM PDT by
Thank you
May 4th, 2015 at 3:04:32 AM PDT by
Amazing auction hun;)
May 1st, 2015 at 4:40:21 PM PDT by
Thank you Hun!!
May 1st, 2015 at 5:21:56 PM PDT by
Yvw sweety
May 1st, 2015 at 5:40:46 PM PDT by
May 5th, 2015 at 5:44:59 AM PDT by

Egyptian Hieroglyphic Charm is in the Jewelry & Watches | Charms category