The listing, Water Sports - Nintendo Wii has ended.
The broad expanse of the water glitters in the sunlight, beckoning you to enjoy its invigorating power. You take your board in hand and begin to wade out, the steady flow of the water lapping at you with your every movement. As you paddle farther out, riding the rhythmic swell of the waves, you can feel your adrenaline rising. And when at last you spot the perfect wave beginning to crest, you leap onto your board, find and hold your center of gravity and savor the thrill of the ride.
In Water Sports, you can enjoy the excitement of an array of water-based activities without ever getting wet. Test your skills in sports like surfing, kite surfing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and Jet Skiing as you travel to fun and challenging locations across the globe. Step onto your Wii Balance Board to simulate the feel of really riding the waves, and perform wild tricks like rail slides, flips and raleys. You can even share the fun with your friends in competitive windsurfing, kite surfing and Jet Skiing, as well as in cooperative wakeboarding.Product Features
- Hone your skills in five water-based sports: surfing, windsurfing, Jet Skiing, kite surfing and wakeboarding
- Use your Wii Balance Board (not included) to ride the waves across three challenging difficulty levels
- Earn points by pulling off huge air and performing awesome tricks like rail slides, 360s, 720s, flips, supermans and raleys
- Travel to California, South Africa and Australia to challenge yourself with unique jumps and obstacles
- Race against your friends in competitive windsurfing, kite surfing and Jet Skiing
- Team up with a friend for cooperative wakeboarding in which one of you rides the wakeboard and one drives the Jet Ski