The listing, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone - Nintendo 3DS has ended.
You can't hire an art professor to show up at your lunch break or after dinner. You might not be able to drag an easel onto the bus with you, throw a canvas into your purse or store a set of colored pencils in your briefcase. But with Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone, your own personal art tutor is at your beck and call, and a fully stocked studio is always at your fingertips on your Nintendo 3DS. Transform your stylus into a paintbrush, re-imagine your touch screen as a canvas and bring out your inner Picasso as you enhance your art skills and create masterpieces that come to life in 3D.
Whether you're new to the world of watercolors or already accustomed to colored pencils, you can begin honing your artistic talent at just the right level with step-by-step guidance from more than 30 different Introductory and Advanced lessons. Rely on the Art Academy expert, Vince, to walk you through a variety of different real-life art techniques, from sketching with pencils to mixing paints. When you've mastered a method, test out your newfound skills in Free Art mode, where you can stretch your imagination to the limit and create anything you like using standard pencils, colored pencils, paints and pastels. Transform photos taken from your Nintendo 3DS Camera into stunning artwork, or draw inspiration from more than 50 motifs, including 3D subjects with a range of lighting options. When your work's complete, show your friends and family what you've achieved via SpotPass. Do you have your own artistic pearls of wisdom to share? Spread your ideas by creating your own lessons that you can send to other artists on your Friends List. When you enroll in the Art Academy, you're well on your way to becoming a top-class artist.Product Features
- Learn real art techniques for creating masterpieces using your stylus and touch screen with more than 30 step-by-step lessons led by the in-game tutor, Vince
- Start at a skill level that's right for you, choosing from a series of Introductory and Advanced lessons, progress through the curriculum at your own pace and save your place to pick up where you left off
- Grow your talent in a variety of disciplines, from sketching with pencils to mixing paints, layering brush strokes, working with pastels and more
- Create to your heart's content in Free Paint mode, where you can use all of the tools from the lessons, as well as an expanded selection of colors and brushes
- Draw inspiration from more than 50 different motifs, including 3D subjects with a range of lighting options, or from photos taken with your Nintendo 3DS Camera (not included)
- Customize your medium, with adjustable pencil hardness levels, tip and side sketching options, two pencil erasers, two pastel erasers and a variety of paint brushes
- Add color with four distinct, blendable color palettes each for colored pencils, paints and pastels
- Teach your unique artistic methods to your friends by developing your own lessons, complete with subjects, steps and instructions, that you can share with other Art Academy owners on your Friend List
- Showcase your finished pieces or works in progress via SpotPass or local wireless
- Download additional lessons from the in-game shop, and request to receive notices via SpotPass when new ones are available (additional lessons not included)
- Graphics are ideal for the larger screens of the Nintendo 3DS XL (not included)