No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- 1. Introduction: During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), January 1, 2015 and ending at 11:59 p.m. PT, December 31, 2015 (the "Promotion Period") Listia will offer multiple individual raffles, each with a distinct start and end date (the "Individual Raffle Period"), and prize(s) (each referred to as a “Raffle”). Each of these Raffles may have a number of Listia Credits required for entry, subject to Rule 5b below. The individual Raffles are grouped together on a single raffles listing page. The details for each individual Raffle can be accessed by clicking on the corresponding Raffle image listed on the “Sponsored Raffles” page within the Listia website: www.listia.com (the "Website"). For purposes of these Official Rules, these Raffles individually and collectively are referred to as the "Listia Sponsored Raffles.” The Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for each Listia Sponsored Raffle.
- 2. Eligibility: Each Listia Sponsored Raffles is open only to Listia members in good standing who are legal residents of 50 United States or the District of Columbia or Canada (Excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (unless either is otherwise specified in the details governing any individual raffles). Employees and non-employee workers of Listia Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize providers and agents and agencies involved in the Listia Sponsored Raffles, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. Each Listia Sponsored Raffles is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- 3. Sponsor: Each Listia Sponsored Raffle is sponsored by Listia Inc. or the company specified in the Listia Sponsored Raffle description.
Administrator: Listia Inc., 200 Blossom Ln, Mountain View, CA 94041.
- 4. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in any of the Listia Sponsored Raffles, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Listia Sponsored Raffles.
- 5a. Spend Listia Credits: During any Individual Raffle Period, visit the Website and log in to your Listia Account (“Account”) if you already have one. If you are not already a Listia member, follow the onscreen directions to become one. (See Section #6 for details on becoming a Listia member). Click on the “Sponsored Raffles” page listing to see all the available Raffles. Click on the Raffle of your choice, then locate the image for the individual Listia Sponsored Raffle you wish to enter and follow the links and instructions to debit your Account by the number of Listia credits corresponding to that particular Raffles requirement and you automatically will receive the selected number of entries into that Raffle that you have entered into the form.
- 5b. Free Method of Entry: During any Individual Raffle Period, hand print your name, address, phone number, Listia username, age, and the title of the particular raffles you wish to enter (as set forth on the “Sponsored Raffles” page) on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Listia Sponsored Raffles” and write the title of the particular raffles that you wish to enter on the envelope, c/o Listia Inc., 785 Castro St., Suite C, Mountain View, CA 94041. For each mail-in request you will be entered once into the individual raffles indicated on your entry card. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the details of each individual Listia Sponsored Raffles accessed from the “Sponsored Raffles” section of the Website.
- 6. For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to a specified amount (on the individual Listia Sponsored Raffle page) of entries per day for each Raffle by any method or combination of methods of entry. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different Listia Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Listia Sponsored Raffles and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, raffles entry services) will void all entries by that entrant.
- 7. How to Join Listia: Click on the Sign Up link and follow the instructions to register as a Listia member. To become a member, you must have a unique valid email address and meet eligibility requirements. Limit 1 Listia Account per person. Accounts cannot be shared and must be in good standing with a non-negative credit balance.
- 8. Drawings: On or about the drawing date set forth in the details of each individual Listia Sponsored Raffles, the Administrator will select the potential winner for each individual Raffles in a random drawing from all eligible entries received in that Raffles. The potential winner will be notified by mail or email. The odds of winning a particular prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in the corresponding individual Raffles.
- 9. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. When applicable, potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless otherwise indicated by Administrator), an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (except if prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If there is no response or a potential winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners are disqualified for any prize, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded.
- 10. Individual Raffles: The Raffles, starting, ending and drawing dates, the prize descriptions, age requirements, and other eligibility requirements that differ from standard requirements and other information for each individual Raffles are set forth in the details of each individual Listia Sponsored Raffles accessed by navigating from the “Sponsored Raffles” page listing of the Website. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- 11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in any of Listia Sponsored Raffles constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- 12. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any of the individual Listia Sponsored Raffles is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Listia Sponsored Raffles to address the impairment and then resume the Listia Sponsored Raffles in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Listia Sponsored Raffles and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Listia Sponsored Raffles or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the Listia Sponsored Raffles may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- 13. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in a Listia Sponsored Raffle, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Listia Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Listia Sponsored Raffles or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Listia Sponsored Raffles; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any Listia Sponsored Raffles or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Listia Sponsored Raffles or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Listia Sponsored Raffles and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Listia Sponsored Raffles; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Listia Sponsored Raffles for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual raffles will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Raffles to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- 14. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Listia Sponsored Raffles or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Listia Sponsored Raffles, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Listia Sponsored Raffles, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.